Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Like It When Yoh Bootie Goes

There's something nice in it. Do I talk about it here? I suppose I can. I have some conflictions right now about it. I mean, I like hanging with this person but we don't have too much in common. But last night was really nice, despite having to call off work today because I couldn't talk.

It reminded me of the first time Constance called me, after a time of hanging out with her. She had lost her voice, and I thought she had sounded (I know this might be slightly odd) incredibly sexy. And shortly after that we were dating. It hurt so badly though, having no voice. My throat was like someone had taken two large rocks and shoved them tightly against my larnyx. It keeps going in and out, I lose it shortly after I wake up, but it comes back after a little tea therapy.

Ok, last night was almost hedonistic. And ok, last night was almost Caligula. It was funny though, cause I knew who I wanted to make out with, but that wasn't how it was being matched up. So fucking funny. So I was trying to make myself be cool with it, but it was just too funny. I was drunk, yes, but even in drunkness I have this confounded logic. I didn't want to make out with (un)said person, and luckily I didn't have to do so. It worked out in the end, and I had some nice spooning, where, if there hadn't been a third person also crashing in the bed, I probably would have done better. I was pretty cold all night, and if that person hadn't of been there, I would have probably been uncomfortably cold.

The Caligula, which in my drunkeness I kept repeating outloud, didn't really happen. There were some intense moments where I was like what the fuuuuuuuuuuck I am really too old to start having these type of parties. And then, another part of me was all LET'S GO. I had a good night, pretty much. But please, you can know the rate of my drunkness if I AGREE TO KARAOKE THE THONG SONG BY SISQO. HOLY HELL. that was the worst thing ever.

No comments: