Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In Which I Am A Complete Asshole.

This morning I woke up and there was this oogy feeling in my throat. It had been irritating me all the last two days, and then I coughed and it hurt and something felt like it was sliding around back there. I said outloud to myself, "Oh this is great," and it came out like a froggggg, man. It has cleared up, but I could hardly pay attention in my Brit Lit class. Fuck. Sometimes I sit in that class and just think about how stupid everyone in the class is, which I know is rude and crappy. I know. Yet when there is a poem, and in my head I am thinking this means this and the poet is conveying this, and everyone is talking about bullshit cliche subject matters, I want to slam my fists on the desk and scream, "NO!" Yet I haven't spoken once in class. The teacher knows, cause he writes 'well written' on all of my shit, but he also asked me one day after class if I would speak in class. I told him I have classroom anxiety, which I do. I wish I could get over it, but I also don't want to sound any smarmier than I already do in this blog posting.

I also look at what everyone wears and think about who they are outside of the class. I wonder about the girl who wears sandals when its 40 degrees outside. You ask me, and I would say hell no, my toes would get cold! But there she is in a hoody sweatshirt, jeans, and flip flops. Then of course, I look at all the girls. I wonder which ones are in sororities.

So they totalled my car. Which is good, and which is bad. I mean, it is bad because now I have to look for a new car, and its good because now I have to look for a new car. I mean, you got it? I dunno, nothing was wrong with that car except for some cosmetic stuff, so that is probably why the check from the insurance company was better than I expected. I hated cleaning it out though, and I'm not sure I did so well of a job cleaning it out. Oh well, I have to try to think of it less as an intimate object and more of an inanimate object. My next car will be just as fun, and take me to just as many wondeful places.

I drank 3 cups of tea and I'm vibrating right now.

No comments: