Saturday, October 18, 2008

Coat of Arms

I like her greasy hair and the way her eyes look soft and kind and yet devious at the same time. I like how her leg pressed against mine the other night and how I for once didn't pull away. But that is another story for another time. I like ghost stories and I like pizza parties and I like starting new bands that will only confuse people that come to see it.

I'm tired and I'm ill but tomorrow I'm going to the detroit zoo with my brother and then seeing Mates of State at the Magic Stick. It is gonna be good. I have never been to the ms, but lets hope its an easy venue to sneak up front. I want to eat from a hotdog stand. Why doesn't Toledo have hotdog stands? really. Maybe I should start one. I will park right outside Wesleys or Frankies and make some people happy.

It is getting cold out, so I bought a new winter coat. I like it, and I don't like it. I'm going to have to look at it again. It wasn't too expensive, but I have lots of coats. I just don't like any of those really. I really want a fall coat, but I am having trouble finding one that is warm enough. I'm just going to wear a hooded cloak and pretend I'm the grim reaper. The grim reaper of the supermarket checkout line.

No comments: