Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well Here We Go Again.

I'm doing this for Marisa.

Now I have 9,000 blogs, 234 band websites, and 4,876 facespace accounts.

I'm at work. This little old lady came in and she had dirt all over her face because she had tried to escape the old folks home by digging under the fence. She has moxy. Because of this, and her sadness, I am going to see if I can volunteer at Sunset House. It is right across from my highschool, and I bet all the ladies will be dressed up in doilies and wearing shoes with velcro. That gets my blood goin' if you know what I mean. I hope you do, cause I certainly don't.

I had a really nice two days off, and this weekend is again two more days off. I had thought about going to Toronto, but like most of my travels, they just happen in my mind. I'm just basically trying to make it to the damn park by myself. I want to see the colors and run around. I wish I could find a field I could just scream-sing in and not worry about anything. I told Katie about how excited I was one night. I had this silly Etta James song (Somethin's Got A Hold On Me) blasting, and I was so happy and full of life that I started singing it at the top of my voice. But uh, it became kind of shrieky, and then it was punctuated by my laughter because I realized what it sounded like.

I want a burrito.

1 comment:

Walking Though Space. said...

I luv, luv, luv you so much!