Monday, October 20, 2008

What Is This, A Freakin Dream Journal?

So I just woke up from this dream (I know, I know its almost noon) and in it, I was this very tall dark haired lady who was also into ladies. We were at this copacabana type deal that was right on a swamp. Well something had happened to me in the same swamp where some tribal ritualistic people had implanted some sort of hookabooka on my leg, and I had some sort of furry beast living on my leg. Now when it was inactive it looked like a really cool tattoo on my leg. But when I am doing my awesome comic book smash em bash em shit, it would kind of come alive. and i would push people into my leg? I know, kinda weird, but that thing has some TEETH on it.

So at the copacabana, I was half in and half out of the greenish water, and the leg thing kept trying to bite the fish underwater and what not. I guess I couldn't control that.

Then I was totally in this black swimsuit and everyone else was, and everyone was drunk. And there was a mom there and her three girls near my age and I was flirting hardcore (cause I could with a body like THAT) with one of them, and I'm pretty sure we were gonna ya know, and then I woke up.

But in a way, wouldn't that be a sweet comic?



(this took me forever to get drawn, because I was trying to draw ladies in swimsuits and it was impossible. I even tried looking up lady swimsuits, olympic swimmers, surfer, swimsuit model... and the results didn't help me at all)

This dream was much better than the one I woke up from where people had come to visit in Toledo, and nobody told me they were going to be there, so I accidentally saw them at the park (it was packed) and I just kept on walking and ignoring them because I was like eff that. Then I sat up on a weird tall man made hill that looked like an ant hill. And I played a guitar. Man, dreams are so weird.

No comments: