Thursday, October 16, 2008

In Other Words.

There are a lot of things I don't understand. I asked my dad once if when he dreamed he dreamed in Macedonian (his original flavor language) or in English. He never answered because he never answers any of my questions that would mean a lot to me. I always wonder what people sound like in their head. You know we sound different when we speak compared to what we hear ourselves sound like because of the vibrations in our head. Did that make sense? Anyway, thats why when you listen to yourself in recording, you might be like, "Is that what I really sound like?" And the answer is yes. That is what you sound like to me.


So what does your voice sound like in your head when you talk to yourself? I would think mine sounds like my voice, but since I will never truly know what my voice sounds like, I guess I have to say its what I would like to sound like.


I was thinking about pets today, and also yesterday. I think I wouldn't mind a pet skunk. I mean, descented of course. Either that or an italian greyhound or a king charles cavalier spaniel. I know, I like the pets that stink or the ones that are helpless. I also like the ones that balance on your shoulder but I don't think a skunk would do that. Pretty much at this point, any pet I would own would automatically be called Hazel.





No comments: