Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We Are A-OK!

I feel like a bird poop on the windshield of yoh car. Splat! actually i feel pretty stiff. I didn't take my muscle relaxer because i was worried I wouldn't wake up in time to call off work. I didn't want to call the on call boss at 4am, cause that would suck, so i left a message at her workplace so she would get it first thing in the morning, then called her at 9am. I woke up even before my alarm cause I could hardly sleep. The car ins place is handling everything. No worries...yet.

bing bong boom.

I want a hamburger with cheese and I want a hotdog with mustard and I want some ice cream and I want some soul food cause I lost my soul somewhere and I want it baaaaaaack. I also want some chinese food from wei wei noodles...i wish they were still open. No no no, i want some sushi from kotobuki. you know? fuck, i mean fuck. I want comfort food. Wah wah wah baby michelle.

No comments: