Sunday, November 23, 2008

She's FUN-nee.

I like talking to my friend Alicia on gmail. She lives in Alabama, but is moving to Boston. I equate Boston to be its own state....of minnnnnd! Anyway, this is how our conversations start off and usually go:

alicia: zooboomagoo
me: shitty titty bang bang!
alicia: ha!
me: ho!
alicia: bingbong wigwam huddle-huddle-foot-prawn
me: no.
i mean yes!
YES YES YES!
alicia: :(
me: OHHHHH YES
stoppit.
cut it out.
no more.
ouch.
ouch
ouch
ouch
ouch
alicia: i will never recover from this hurt
me: you better. OR ELSE
alicia: or ellllssseee...
me: dead...puppies.
alicia: i prefer kittens to puppies anyshit
me: fine. i just killed all of them.
30 puppies.
alicia: no skin off my lamp
me: that.......is terrible!
hitler youth.
alicia: gein youth.
me: there should be Duni youth.
alicia: i'd participate
me: coooool i wonder what my youth would do.
i guess they could have dance parties
alicia: that's all they should do
me: no eating
no sleeping
just dancing
and only to the charlie brown song
alicia: precisely
me: do da doo da doo DOO DOO...da doo doo!
alicia: and they'd sing the notes in doo-doo-da's aloud
me: yep.
alicia: what if they had their own language?
me: now i just need to abduct some kindergartners
alicia: just adopt some
it's less illegal that way
me: wouldn't be very hitleresque of me though.

No comments: