Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hardly Handled.



There are very few things that immediately irritate me. One major one is indecisiveness. It is like, make a decision already. Just go for it, do it, and stop beating around the bush. If you've got something on your mind, say it. But at the same point validly I can proclaim that I as well will hold back from saying what I'm thinking, but only if it has to do with politeness.

I just hate sitting and waiting and getting ready and getting let down. I feel like all my days off are spent at home in front of the computer, watching a movie, or doing artwork. I mean, I love my apartment, but as soon as i get a car I am OFF! Where should I go? What does it matter! If I have two days off in a row, I'm going somewhere. When I owned a car before, I never really went for trips (I just wrote that as tricks on accident) because I was scared to travel on my own. Now I love it, and I will hoot and holler while on my way somewhere. I will not stop until everyone has seen enough of me in every city everywhere. Maybe not to that extent.

I'm trying to rent a car, but I supposed I should have reserved it on something other than the most busiest day of the year for renting cars (so they tell me). Oops. Well I might be taking a cab to work tomorrow. We will see. I guess, chalk it up to new experiences. I haven't been in a cab since the Cleveland crazy times. I just called them and they still don't have any cars.

No comments: