Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We Gonna Get Funky. Funky. Funky. Funky.

I think a massive all inclusive world study should be put out on that line dance, where the guy screams, "REVERSE REVERSE! REVERSE REVERSE! Every, body, clap your hands!" Can you resist? Are you clapping your hands mentally right now?

What is it with that song. That guy is a fucking MILLIONAIRE. That song, as much as we would like to call it irritating, is encapsulating to the entire soul. It makes you want to at least LOOK at the dance floor even if you aren't on the dance floor. You want to see if people do the dance right. I mean, its as easy as stomping and crossing your legs, but people still mess it up.

You would think after it being out for 39457839485739 years that everyone would know it, but I still see people get on the dance floor and stand in the middle of the box like formation of people and look confused. Anyway, I think this dance has some kind of secret grey alien or masons type thing which controls the mind. I'm just glad I haven't been found within the clutches of that evil song, out on the dance floor.

No comments: