Friday, December 25, 2009

Hello!

and welcome to my 47th post. I do like the number 47. It feels like a very complete, yet awkward number. Just because the seven is so pointy, but the four is so even. You follow me?

Here's what I was just thinking: When she started acting like she was entitled to something, that is when it became a failure. The fact that she thinks I owed her something, or like, the fact that what we were doing made her have some sort of power over me, no. I have to be in control in a situation like that. Much less forcing the hand? Sitting next to me and confronting me about the stupidest thing ever? I could care less you were at the bar, I was hanging with my friend from out of town. I told her in a text that I was busy. Just because we are in the same room, doesn't mean we're best buddies. I know a lot of people there, and you're just one of them.

I'm not saying that it was a big thing to fail, or that it was going anywhere, but the situation itself just collapsed in on itself. I'm a bit old for mind games, and jealousy, and overt attempts for attention. I'm maybe too single to even mess around with someone. I just need so much space its crazy.

Its cozy.

No comments: