Saturday, December 26, 2009

Change is A Comin'

This blog is getting too blargh.


Let's throw a ray of sunshine in here, lets yes? Lets make it sparkle.






Are you guys getting ready for the apocalypse? I am. I've started stockpiling cans of corn. If there is one thing, in this land of plenty and especially in ohio where cornfields are just outside the city, I'm gonna need corn. Those horsemen are not going to wait for me to boil it in a pot, and add salt. You just microwave the corn and you're set. Then you follow them into the pits of Hell.




Speaking of pits of Hell, one thing that drives me crazy at work is how all my coworkers eat my food. I'm gonna have to put my foot down pretty soon. I mean, I have, but I think I do it too nicely. Its like, yes I brought a bag of black corn tortilla chips to work, but those are for my SOUP later, and I don't want your grimy paws all inside that bag. HANDS OFFFFF. Like for instance, today I brought some cherry cheesecake I made, and I said to everyone, "Hit that up if you'd like some." But I also had some garlic and cheddar bread, which is effin' expensive, 6.50 a loaf, and everyone is all, "Ooooh we'd rather eat that." No. That is for my ham sandwich later. Jesus.

Speaking of, its time for ham sandwichhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: