Friday, December 26, 2008

Hmm.

I kind of feel weird about fat kids. I mean number one, they are extra cute when they are fat. But sometimes they are just fat. I am looking right now at a fat kid. There was only one kid that was qualified as fat in my grade school. Not like this, though. This is one of those Maury Povich type of fat kids. I wonder what the mom feeds her.

Tonight I am going to

wow...the grandfather just raises his hand as if to hit her, just cause she wanted to take her coat off. Sigh. Gross.

Anyway, I was going to say that I'm going to curl up on my couch with a cup of cocoa and some absurd movie that makes me feel good, and I'm going to watch it. I hope my apartment isn't 3957398 degrees as it has been the last 3 days. I think I'm the only one in the OWE who can complain about how hot the apartment is...everyone else is complaining at how cold they have to keep it or how their landlord keeps it so chilly.

Hot cocoa, man.

No comments: