Sunday, December 7, 2008

Every now and then it is okay to have a pity party on your blog.

I'm so tired that my eyes are melting inside my head. After everything last night, and saying on twitter that I wanted to punch everything until it bleeds, I had the greatest phone conversation for over an hour with my friend Kate in Columbus. I forget how much I like our one on one time. The last couple times I've seen her its been with a whole bunch of other Columbus folks. So yeah, she cheered me up, and we made some crazy ass videos on a secret youtube channel, and I laughed so hard that tears were streaming like wet ribbons down my face, and I almost had a coronary.

Sometimes you just have to realize everything will be A-Ok. Now I see that Marisa finally updated her journal, so I'm gonna go check that out.

No comments: